Thursday, February 21, 2013

Heads&Hearts&Humans

Humanity disgusts me; being human is bipolar; happysad.
why?

A cold logic being made to feel, what once was childish, curiosity turning bitter, cynicism in my ever-churning stomach.
please
Critical of everything and everyone, yet intrigued by man am I.
just
Is flesh flaw? Does brain think and heart feel?
stop
Think is head and head is better than heart feel;
however the cold steel automaton has not emotion, half of humanity;
then again anger has no think, no head; nor does sad, glad; sometimes methinks love is only feel, only heart.
thinking
We are more than animals, I say proud; though the striking resemblance
sickens me, churns and turns my guts.
writing
We have think; those underneath us only have feel;
maybe not even human feel, just dumb animal feel.
feeling
We strive for Godhood but damn ourselves; fail; fall short of
our impossible goals, wishes, dreams we make, hold, love.
speaking
What is; Who is God?

Am I built to break; built to sloppily spill; to hate that which makes me,
that I feel and think at times individually and others simultaneously; to be restless,
at war, no peace; to never cease in a quest to be God in flesh?
so
Godman. Ancient stories speak of such a Thing existing.
goddamn
To be human is to be beauty and filth; simultaneously.
loud
I find, truth is, thinks&feels&perfection are false,
only imperfection is found true, distinctly human;
and I, I strive yet fall short of the God I seek;
I am not yet perfect, though effort I do make:
I am simply human.
Perfectionist?
No.
I am (the) Imperfectionist.