Wednesday, December 30, 2015

I wish.

I wish I weren't so lost inside myself. I wish Makayla were not avoiding me. I wish my friends weren't always busy. I wish this school thing was set up in such a way that I would thrive instead of merely survive. I wish God would show up in a glorious way instead of with still small whispers. I wish I understood the depths of the poets. I wish I knew how to write music as deeply amazing as the folks I listen to. I wish I knew what I'm going to do with my life. I wish I had a more creative mind. I wish I had a clear mind. I wish I communicated better. I w~~~ I knew why I'm plagued by so many questions I wish everything wasn't up in the air when I'm confused. I ____ I wasn't so sick of my restless heart

I wish the world would change
so
I wouldn't have to.